The training seeks to:
· Engage the youth with basic or non-programming knowledge
· Students are introduced to Object-Oriented Concepts, terminology, syntax, and the steps used to create a basic java program using hands-on, engaging activities.
· Learn concepts of java programming, design Object Oriented applications with Java, and create Java programs hands-on, engaging activities.
· Understand the basic concepts of relational databases to ensure refined code by developers.
· Create reports of sorted and restricted data. Run data manipulation statements (DML). Control database access to
· Conditional control flow (loops, control structure)
· Create stored procedure and function
· Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs
· Create triggers to solve business challenges using some of Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output
· Create custom packages for application
System Designer and Analyst